Sunday, November 6, 2016

Explore - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Happy Sunday everyone, time for another Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. We are continuing with the theme for the month of Shapes. Today's challenge is circles.
Here is my layout...


This photo was taken this summer of the five Ross boys!!!

Here are some closeups....


I used a Silhouette cut file for my circles. I just love the tone on tone effect with the kraft paper. I also added a pocket for private journaling. 


I layered up various papers to add a colourful background for my photo.


Product List - AC Cardstock, Heidi Swapp - title sticker, MME - Happy Camper paper & flair, K& Co. - Metal Art, The paper Studio - tag, Recollection stickers and clips, buttons and twine from my stash.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to see what the rest of the design team created. Then get busy and link up your layout before the end of November.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!



1 comment:

  1. I love the paper and all the embellishments, but my favourite is the picture. xoxo

    ReplyDelete