Friday, September 1, 2017

Summer Fun - Stuck?! Sketches DT Reveal

I can't believe that we have turned the calendar and it is September, the summer and the year has just flown by. Since it is the beginning of the month, it is time for the newest Stuck?! Sketches Design Team Reveal.

Here is my layout....


My husband took this selfie on our recent beach vacation. I loved that he captured the six of us in this shot.

Here are some closeups....


I added a bit of fine stamping to the background to mimic the sand.



Product List: Kaisercraft - Sandy Toes background paper, Echo Park paper, stickers & chipboard - Beach Party and Happy Summer, flair, wood veneer, washi and buttons are from my stash.

Here is Laura's fabulous sketch...


I love a sketch that uses up all those little bits and pieces of paper. Be sure to stop by the Stuck?! Sketches Blog and check out the rest of the team's creations. I promise you won't be dissappointed. Be sure to link up your layouts by the 29th of September for a chance at some amazing prizes.

I was also inspired by the challenge at Challenge Yourself - to use a die cut! My die cut is the ampersand. I am the one on the right in the back!



Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy! VERY VERY COOL Layout! Lovin' the layers and mix of patterns! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture. I love it. Lovely colours and papers. You rocked the embellishments.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - I can't believe it's September already! I absolutely love your summer page, Sandy!!! And I LOVE the photo, too! You scrapped it beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Challenge YOUrself! We are very happy that you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is so packed with fun! Love it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous summer layout, such fun! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandy, lve your summer layout! Lots of fun details to look! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have made a beautiful take of Laura´s sketch! So many pretty details! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is darling~ love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Sandy, I always struggle with graphic prints on background and you have certainly inspired me!

    ReplyDelete